Monday, February 06, 2006

Je dois lire Derrida encore

Reading Derrida from 5 AM to 7
Again he says Invent!
You knew this would happen
you knew its impossibility was possible
You knew that being one is being two is being three
Create!
Each line is an old line rewritten
"love thy neighbor: do not imagine him"
"Thou shalt not kill"
(inventor of the negative--human!)
Let me tell you a story
let it be an allegory
let it be an allegory of invention
Par le mot Par je commence
ce texte de la verite de la verite
the mirror falls again,
and I cannot see myself
I cannot make myself
I cannot speak.
Without my mirror the One is just a name
Without two or more gathered in his name
no need for counting.
Zero Point Modulator: Look it up.
The Zero point is the beginning without a space
One is a number and not a number
One is the loneliest number without a two.
(Bad love songs deconstruct the invention of the other)

No comments: