Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Night Owl Falls Prey to Harry Dreams

      The Night Owl Bus Service in Boston is being shut down. This doesn't really affect me, except in dreams.

      I dreamed about owls and Harry Potter and being Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I was running toward a bus that wouldn't let me on, and everyone had Book 6 of J.K. Rowling's hit series except for me.

      So I woke up and watched the X files, last episode, and thought about Sci Fi Night in the Ropp Pitt. Damn, I miss those days. Bill and Todd, Taco Bell and Shameless Flirting. Now I'm worried about the history of rhetoric (rhetoric is history).

      They won't let me come in

      Waiting just might kill me. Emma's going home for a week, to celebrate Easter in Sweden, which is apparently better than Easter in Boston. I forgot that there was Easter. I keep forgetting to be worried. I keep worrying about forgetting. And all sorts of inversions like that that like to be inverted.

      I can smell the coffee on my skin

No comments: