Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Eatin Good in the Neighborhood?

Amy Limmer (aka "Amy the Officemate") told me today about a bad vegetarian experience at Applebee's--or rather, a lack of vegetarian experience. She has since emailed the company (I didn't know people still complained like that! Go Amy!) and requested that some sort of vegetarian dish outside the appetizer menu make an appearance. They have replied, telling her that any dish on the menu can be made meatless. Including the Chicken Fajitas.
Which then, as Amy pointed out, become "salad in a tortilla." Mmmmmmmm.



"It's alright for someone to sleep past noon every once in a while. That's what it means to be a free human being." The Big O, as rendered by Cartoon Network.


Meanwhile, I am eating enough turkey sandwhiches and fruit to...make me healthy? Oh, and Emma brought chocolate covered strawberries from Mike's Pastries (famous Boston patisserie). And smoothies, lots of smoothies.
But no coffee?
I have found that I do not like lattes made with skim. The coffee feels thin. My skin smells like skin again, not medicine or caffeine. Once I rasped loudly about cream and sugar, leaning on the dashboard, sticky hands on my steering wheel. What comes will come, then stop. Of course.

No comments: