Saturday, May 07, 2005

Post from Miami

Unfortunately, I mean Miami, OH.
Miami makes me think of miasma, which InuYasha has been using wrong in translation. Miasma is a gaseous substance that is thick and confusing. In InuYasha, "miasma" is the green poisonous gas let out by Naraku (evil trademark goes here).
We ate "Vietnamese" and I did not get sick. Apparently the trick is to eat crackers and drink enough water to pee out the Arctic Ocean.
And now, I'm typing on a Mac (shh, don't tell Gregg), feeling happy and content.
"We can say 'Vagina Monologues'--what's wrong with that word?" Tracey Ullman, Tonight Show.

The Vagina Monolgues reminds me of Anna Gleisberg, who is now basking in Hawaii.

I want a puppy. That will aid Derrida, perhaps Burke. But not Nature. Nature is never silenced.

There was a moment that I almost turned around. I-90 is monochrome, the rest stops filing away the miles. Somewhat missing, gutteral fricatives, those extra noises we used to make have revived with the long sleep long needed. The rocket tree, easily maneuvered, waits for earth to disolve.

No comments: