Thursday, January 06, 2005

Fun with Ice

Just last week I ordered an iced latte, which I drank in bed, watching anime. Now I'm eating Dunkin' Donuts (R) for two meals a day and sleeping four hours a night again. To use a phrase my students like, WTF?!
Called Mom today. Apparently Ohio has an Ice Problem, as well, which should be joining us here on the East Coast (Right Coast, Left Leaning) at approximately 6 pm, or, in Real Terms, About The Second I Step Outside to Walk Home. I had planned on running errands tomorrow (like the PhD apps still in my backpack), but if I know me, I'll wake up around noon--Emma will have been up for four hours already--take one look outside and pull the covers over my head, claiming I'll get up early tomorrow.
Which reminds me. Things to do:

  1. GGet new Transcript to send to UTA so they'll stop emailing me and bugging me
  2. Get shoes so I can go to the gym
  3. Get dried beef to make dried beef gravy
  4. Find quarters to do laundry
  5. At Stop N Shop: Meat! Hamburger for some couscous-like item. And some of those Betty Crocker Ready to Bake casserole thingys.
  6. Send the freakin envelopes!

No comments: