Thursday, January 06, 2005

Unwiring for Bed

Public Service Announcement:
*******************
From the Unwired World News Center in Boston:
At 11:37, the National Weather Service noticed a large object moving upward at a rate of .0003 miles per hour in the vicinity of Westland Ave. This object then moved downward, and headed for the fridge. Morning travelers to 9 Snell Library and 427 Ryder Hall are advised to move cautiously around the anomaly, and avoid making eye contact with the cardboard cup in her hand. Be AVISED: The storm is volatile.
Rpt 330AM EST
****************************
Despite my desires to have normal hours while in the sound and fur(r)y of teaching in Beantown and finishing this little thing called a Masters (scary name, scary implications), I am still awake. Why? Because I was hungry, and desiring dark chocolate, and, having eaten most of my supply, went for the chocolate covered espresso beans. Do not ask. Do not send me angry letters. I am fully aware that this is all my fault. Thank you.

No comments: