Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Unwired for now

Hello, Bonjour, Chiao, Hola, Konichiwa....
Whatever.
It's still technically Monday for the next 39 minutes. Class has begun at NEU here in formerly sunny Boston, and for some reason, I'm still chilling out as though it were summer vacation. Latte Count: 1, iced almond from ERC on Gainsboro(ugh). Found out that Comps are on April 1, and Jenny suggested starting the study groups next week. I guess that means fewer hours of anime and more hours of theory. Unless, that is, I can somehow apply the theory to the anime.
New episodes of InuYasha start Saturday at 1 a.m. (okay, that's technically Sunday, but you know). FullMetal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell are all new too, so that's my exciting Saturday night.
Emma and I are going to the gym tomorrow, after which we will bake the brownies from Lou's Christmas gift. Two steps forward, one step back....wasn't that in a Paula Abdul song?
Mom informed me that Jonny Daimon got married this week. So much for my career as a BoSox wife. I guess that means that I will actually have to do real work. Damn.

No comments: